Get Ready for the Fight of your Life!
Striper Fishing on Lake Cumberland is a great experience for all ages. Whether you are an avid fisherman, a weekend warrior, or new to sport fishing, there is one thing for sure, when a trophy striper strikes, it is like nothing you have ever experienced before from a fresh water fishery! If you have dreamed about catching the big one, then you need to come experience this excitement first hand. You will be amazed and in awe as you see the explosion of a top water strike with a force that appears as though a cinder block was just thrown into the water from a second story building. Your heart pounds with excitement as you listen in amazement to the sound of your reel screaming as 40 to 60 yards of line is stripped away in seconds. You stumble toward your pole in a trance like state as you attempt to grab... "Well, I think you are starting to get the picture!"
As you set the hook and the drag continues to run out and you have the feeling like there is a submarine attached to the end of your line, you had better get ready for the fight of a lifetime! On average, a 10 to 15 minute fight is not uncommon when attempting to landing one of these babies!
If you are looking for this type of excitement and/or fishing enjoyment, then schedule a trip with us. You will be glad you did!
- For your safety and comfort a 22 ft. Deep-V Trophy Walkaround Cuddy Cabin Fishing Boat, equipped with the latest electronics such as a GarminTM GPS navigation system and Hummingbird depth and fish locating sonar equipment
- All rods, reels, tackle, lures and bait
- Trips Include 5 to 6 hours fishing (I usually stay out longer!)
- Morning and Afternoon trips Available
- Night fishing available
- Your 'catch' filleted and bagged for your 'ultimate' fish fry (Guaranteed Boneless)
- Fishing license. ( resident or non-resident )
Note: Please purchase licenses prior to the morning of the trip since local stores are closed in the early morning hours
- Ice chest with your choice of food and drinks and for your fillets after the trip
- Wet weather and seasonal clothing. Wind chill and spray from waves can be uncomfortable in cool weather
- water-resistant camera to record your Outdoor Fishing Adventure
Attitude is everything, and we strive to make your fishing experience with us on beautiful Lake Cumberland positive. We are 100% committed to customer satisfaction and go out of our way to provide you with the best fishing experience we possibly can. We want your adventure to be forever etched in memory and want to see you back time and time again. Book a trip with us soon, you'll be glad you did!
Decorated United States Marine Corps Retiree,
State of Kentucky Professional Commercial Fisherman,
Licensed and Insured.
State of Kentucky Fishing License
Angler's need to have on their person a valid State of Kentucky fishing license that covers the date of their trip. It is best to purchase a fishing license at a minimum of a day prior to your trip since most local merchants are not open for business early in the morning when the bite is on. To avoid delays in your fishing adventure please ensure you have the appropriate resident/nonresident fishing license. For your convenience we have provided a link to the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources Online License site. Please click https://fw.ky.gov/license/waonlinefront.aspx to purchase your license online now.